× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS108PP RFI/EMI from 54V power supply

ghz28
Aspirant

GS108PP RFI/EMI from 54V power supply

I have just had a commercial security camera installation completed and am experiencing quite severe interference to my radio systems, commercial and also Ham radio equipment.

The primary frequency seems to be 204 kHz and the very strong interfering signal can be detected every 204 kHz up from there to and beyond 20 MHz. 

I have tried ferrites on the power leads to no avail. The power supply appears to have FCC and C-Tick approvals stamped on it so I am suspecting this particular power supply may be faulty.

Any information regarding attempting to contact Netgear or whoever to see what can be done would be appreciated.

Garry

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: GS108PP RFI/EMI from 54V power supply

@ghz28,

Kindly access the GS108PP product support page here and click on the Guided Assistance button.  Then, you may either login to your MyNETGEAR account or enter the serial number of your GS108PP and proceed with the online instructions.

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@ghz28,

Kindly access the GS108PP product support page here and click on the Guided Assistance button.  Then, you may either login to your MyNETGEAR account or enter the serial number of your GS108PP and proceed with the online instructions.

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
ghz28
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply. I will take it up with Netgear and see what can be done.

Garry

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements