× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS305P LoV

rkb1
Aspirant

GS305P LoV

Is an LoV available for this switch? I need to provide one to my customer to get approval to use it. Thank you.
Model: GS308P|ProSAFE 8-port Gigabit Switch with 4-port PoE
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: GS305P LoV

@rkb1,

I just want to follow-up on this.  Were you able to download the Letter of Volatility of the GS305P switch?  

If you were able to download it and if ever you do not have futher concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @rkb1,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility of the GS305P switch on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@rkb1,

I just want to follow-up on this.  Were you able to download the Letter of Volatility of the GS305P switch?  

If you were able to download it and if ever you do not have futher concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 4
rkb1
Aspirant

Thank you for the quick response.  I was able to download the document and get it submitted.

Keith

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements