× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: GS348 - Letter of Volatility

mememememem
Initiate

GS348 - Letter of Volatility

Can you please send me a Letter of Volatility for the GS348?  

Model: GS348T|NETGEAR® S350 Series 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch with 4 SFP Ports
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@mememememem,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Not sure if you need the Letter of Volatility of the GS348 or the GS348T.  Be informed that the GS348 is an Unmanaged Switch while the GS348T belongs to the Smart Managed Pro Switch Models of NETGEAR.  

Kindly download the corresponding Letter of Volatility of the switches below:

GS348 Letter of Volatility

GS348T Letter of Volatility

If ever you were able to download the Letter of Volatility of the switches above and you have no further inquiries, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@mememememem,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Not sure if you need the Letter of Volatility of the GS348 or the GS348T.  Be informed that the GS348 is an Unmanaged Switch while the GS348T belongs to the Smart Managed Pro Switch Models of NETGEAR.  

Kindly download the corresponding Letter of Volatility of the switches below:

GS348 Letter of Volatility

GS348T Letter of Volatility

If ever you were able to download the Letter of Volatility of the switches above and you have no further inquiries, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
mememememem
Initiate

Thank you for posting this for me.   Please post LOVs under documentation for your devices - would save us both a lot of trouble.  

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements