× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Letter of Volatility for GS116LP Unmanaged 16 Port Switch

falcione
Aspirant

Letter of Volatility for GS116LP Unmanaged 16 Port Switch

Hello. Is there a letter of volatility someone can point me to for the GS116LP 16 Port Unmanaged Switch?

Thanks in advance. Mark

Model: GS116LP|16 Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch with 16-Port PoE/PoE+
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Letter of Volatility for GS116LP Unmanaged 16 Port Switch

@falcione,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility of the GS116LP switch on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days.

If you do not have further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Disconnect powercord, and use Windex to clean ... as usual on non-managed switches. 8-) 

Yeah, I know ... just documentation overhead, required by some business processes and auditors. The less I can understand why the LoV are not made available to the public alog with the switch documentation or the firmware downloads please @YeZ 

Message 2 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@falcione,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility of the GS116LP switch on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days.

If you do not have further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements