× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear support - who? where? how?

hjmalves
Aspirant

Netgear support - who? where? how?

Hello

I am from Portugal and I am trying to open 2 RMA cases for 2 damaged GS116 switches.

After submitting in support area I get 2 case numbers: 29242293 and 29242267.

Next I get a support number to continue process - 800863390

I tried several times to call this number where I get a recording saying I can call betweer 4 AM and 4 PM and to choose if its Home or Business Support.

After choosing Business support I get a very annoying music where I already tried to hold until 50 minutes for several times but I have never managed to talk to somebody.

I have to say that this is a terrible service to customer where I dont even have an email where I can contact and both cases dont show up on my support cases until I can talk with someone.

So I would like to know how can I get support on this 2 Prosafe siwtches with lifetime warranty???

Model: GS116v2|16-port Gigabit Switch 10/100/1000 Mbps
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @hjmalves,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Kindly try to use the Guided Assistance (which is highlighted in "pinkish red" button) in the GS116v2 product support site here to process an RMA for your GS116 switches.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @hjmalves,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Kindly try to use the Guided Assistance (which is highlighted in "pinkish red" button) in the GS116v2 product support site here to process an RMA for your GS116 switches.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
hjmalves
Aspirant

Ok. That worked. Thank you for your help

Message 3 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@hjmalves,

Thanks for the update.  You're welcome! 🙂   I'm glad to know that it worked. 🙂 

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Cheers,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements