× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

PDF attachments in stuck in outbox when connected to the network through the hub Netgear GS105.

nihad94
Follower

PDF attachments in stuck in outbox when connected to the network through the hub Netgear GS105.

I use the hub in my home office and can't send pdf attachments via outlook. Mail stuck in outbox. I pulled the hub out of the network and connected the computer directly with a cable to the router and or Wi-Fi. Through Wi-Fi and directly through the router everything works. when I connect the laptop through the hub NEATGEAR GS105, the letter gets stuck in the outbox.

Word and excel attachments work fine, problem only with PDF attachment. How i can solve this problem?

Message 1 of 2
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: PDF attachments in stuck in outbox when connected to the network through the hub Netgear GS105.

@nihad94,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

Is the GS105 directly connected to the router or connected to an ethernet port on the wall?  

How is everything connected?  It would be best to post a detailed diagram of your network setup.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements