EricWojtas
Aspirant

Prosafe RMA

I have been on hold for 1 hour and 25 minutes (and still counting) to talk to anyone in the Prosafe support just for an RMA #

Message 1 of 8
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Prosafe RMA

Hi EricWojtas,

Welcome to our community! Smiley Happy

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. May I know if you were able to set an RMA on your defective device?

Regards,

Message 2 of 8
EricWojtas
Aspirant

I hung up and tried calling back only to be put back on hold again for another 20 minutes.

I still have no RMA number.

Message 3 of 8
AeonJJ
Aspirant

Me too. I just came into this community hoping to discover an email address I can process a replacement RMA for. Hold for two hours and that hold music will cause someone to lose their minds.

Does anyone know of a Netgear email address I can process an RMA with? My GS748Tv5 is dead. That phone support scene is unacceptable.

Message 4 of 8
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@EricWojtas and @AeonJJ,

My apologies on that. It seems that you guys are not getting to the right department. However, I can forward your concern to our support team so that they can process an RMA immediately. May you be able to send me via pm the case number that you guys created online and preferred time of callback(please include the timezone)?

Regards,

Message 5 of 8
EricWojtas
Aspirant

I seem to have a couple of them now:40123271, 40123657

Message 6 of 8
amheck
Tutor

Hi, how did you get your case number?  I am also trying to RMA/warranty return a siwtch and have gotten nowhere with phone support.  I have been transferred around 3x and now have been on hold for over 20 minutes.  I tried to do it online within the support pages but was unable to.  Yes, agreed, this phone support has been a real nightmare.

Message 7 of 8
DaneA
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @amheck,

Kindly check my response on your post here

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats