× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Unable to register GS324 ("Unable to register product to your account: Product not found.")

sanslos
Aspirant

Unable to register GS324 ("Unable to register product to your account: Product not found.")

I have a new GS324 unmanaged switch, purchased a couple of weeks ago.  When I try to register it, there is a popup error message that says:

Unable to register product to your account: Product not found.

I verified the serial number on the box and the product, they are the same.

Model: GS324|24 Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Unable to register GS324 ("Unable to register product to your account: Product not found.")

@sanslos,

Kindly send me the serial number of the GS324 switch via private message and I'll inquire it to the NETGEAR Support Team. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@sanslos,

Kindly send me the serial number of the GS324 switch via private message and I'll inquire it to the NETGEAR Support Team. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@sanslos,

I got an update from the NETGEAR Support Team that the serial number of your GS324 switch has been registered already under your name. 

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team 

Message 3 of 4
sanslos
Aspirant

Re: Unable to register GS324 ("Unable to register product to your account: Product not found.&q

The serial number needed to be added by the support team.  It didn't follow the current, expected, numbers, apparently it is a new series of numbers.  All is fixed now.

Model: GS324|24 Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements