× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

statement of volatility for JGS516

rcmarsingill1
Aspirant

statement of volatility for JGS516

I need a statement of volatility for the unmanaged JGS516 switch.  I've seen many post about this, but the link is always exipred. I need the latter ASAP.  Thanks!

Model: JGS516|16 Port Gigabit Switch
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: statement of volatility for JGS516

@rcmarsingill1,

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility of the JGS516v1 switch on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days.

If ever you were able to download it and have no further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Cheers,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @rcmarsingill1,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

The latest model of the JGS516 is the JGS516v2 (v = version). 

You can download the Letter of Volatility of the JGS516v2 switch on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
schumaku
Guru

Netgear has still no better solution for these LoV sharing? Waste of bandwidth and time reading these requests and answers again and again. And silly enough, the URLs are temporary only - rendering the thread essentially useless after a few days. @ChristineT please. LoV are standard deliverables just like model specific SMNP MIBs (per firmware version worst case) - what we can't find in the downloads, too.

Message 3 of 5
rcmarsingill1
Aspirant

DaneA,

This LoV is for the V2 of the switch.  I need the LoV for the original model, not the V2.  Thanks!

-Royce

Message 4 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@rcmarsingill1,

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility of the JGS516v1 switch on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days.

If ever you were able to download it and have no further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Cheers,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements