× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Letter of Volatility for ProSafe GS108v4

dachang
Aspirant

Letter of Volatility for ProSafe GS108v4

Hi, can I have a letter of volatility for the GS108v4? 

Also, I see many threads similar to mine, with an expiring link.  Can we not have a place where all the LoVs are posted and downloadable any time?  This would make it way more convenient and less time intensive for Netgear support too.

Model: GS108v4|ProSAFE 8-port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Letter of Volatility for ProSafe GS108v4

Hi dachang,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

NETGEAR only provides the letter of volatility per request. Here is the letter of volatility for GS108v4. No password needed and the link will expire after 48 hour period.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Letter of Volatility for ProSafe GS108v4

Hi dachang,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

NETGEAR only provides the letter of volatility per request. Here is the letter of volatility for GS108v4. No password needed and the link will expire after 48 hour period.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements