× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Access issues with 1100

penn787
Aspirant

Access issues with 1100

I had to do an OS reinstall because I lost the password (my big bad) and the password recovery was not sending out the new password. All went well. I was able to get back in to the unit and made the changes needed to get the unit back on line. I entered the data needed to send alerts but test were not generating any emails. I decided to restart the unit from Frontview to see if that would allow alerts to be sent and it worked. Now here is the problem: We can access the shares from any machine on the network but cannot access Fronview. RAIDar shows the two interfaces with the first interface with the ip we setup but the second now shows 192.168.0.109. I am lost as what to do to be able to access FronView and any suggestuions would be appreciated.

Penn
Message 1 of 3
amac27
Aspirant

Re: Access issues with 1100

i woudl suggest that you open a tech support case.

can you do a ping and arp -a for the NAS IP's? let's check if the IP is being resolve with the correct MAC address for your NAS NICs.

also did you install/unistall any add-on?
Message 2 of 3
penn787
Aspirant

Re: Access issues with 1100

I did a shut down from the front power switch and when it came back up we could access the unit. Should have gone with the POPO option at the first sign of trouble.

Thanks
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements