× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Amazon S3 Backup failed to list buckets Code 37007000029

skyriagis
Tutor

Amazon S3 Backup failed to list buckets Code 37007000029

Spoiler

On the cloud page of my NAS, I turned on the Amazon S3 service.  I entered my access key and my secret key and it "failed to list buckets".  Error code 37007000029.  This has worked in the past but no longer.  Help!

NAS version 6.7.5

Model: RN31400|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4-Bay
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello skyriagis,

For the setup please try to use a different computer and browser for isolation. You may also the setup guide for Amazon S3 here.

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello skyriagis,

For the setup please try to use a different computer and browser for isolation. You may also the setup guide for Amazon S3 here.

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello skyriagis,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information I’ve provided has helped resolve your concern or if you need further assistance. If ever your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 4
skyriagis
Tutor

Thank you.  I logged on with a different computer.  The link to the setup guide was also helpful.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements