× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Available/Consumed Columns Missing

DrRJ
Tutor

Available/Consumed Columns Missing

Have three ReadyNAS 202 all with Firmware 6.10.2. When I goto the Shares Menu on ONE of the NAS's, the Available/Consumed column shows while loading and then disappears when the page fully loads. I've tried different browsers, clearing the cache with no help. NONE of the three ReadNAS's have quote enabled (I've seen that on the Forums). How do I have the Avalable/Consumed column ALWAYS display?

Model: RN202|ReadyNAS202 2-Bay
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Available/Consumed Columns Missing

Please post about this over in the ReadyNAS forums. 

@DrRJ wrote:

Have three ReadyNAS 202 all with Firmware 6.10.2. When I goto the Shares Menu on ONE of the NAS's, the Available/Consumed column shows while loading and then disappears when the page fully loads. I've tried different browsers, clearing the cache with no help. NONE of the three ReadNAS's have quote enabled (I've seen that on the Forums). How do I have the Avalable/Consumed column ALWAYS display?

Message 2 of 3
StephenB
Guru

Re: Available/Consumed Columns Missing

@DrRJ wrote:

Volume Quota needs to be enabled to see these two columns.  So perhaps look again at the volume settings of the two NAS that are showing available and consumed.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements