× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't access RD104 Admin after adding more disks to the bays

KevinLe_ABF
Follower

Can't access RD104 Admin after adding more disks to the bays

I have my NAS working for years (model ReadyNAS 104)  with 1 bay of WD Red Plus WD30EFZX 3.5" 3TB  . Recently, I've added 2 more larger disks to other bays with WD Red Plus WD40EFZX 3.5" 4TB  for each bay and keep the original disk working in the first bay.

However, after 2 days of adding new disks, I can't access my Admin panel/ReadyCloud anymore, It shows that my NAS is currently offline/ Check power and internet connectivity. In the meantime, I can still read and write files on the connected folder from my windows.

Is there anyway if I could grant the access to Admin panel again?

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay
Message 1 of 4
StephenB
Guru

Re: Can't access RD104 Admin after adding more disks to the bays

@KevinLe_ABF wrote:

However, after 2 days of adding new disks, I can't access my Admin panel/ReadyCloud anymore, It shows that my NAS is currently offline/ Check power and internet connectivity. In the meantime, I can still read and write files on the connected folder from my windows.

If you are using ReadyCloud to reach the admin web ui, try logging in directly instead (https://nas-ip-address/admin or https://nas-name/admin).

Message 2 of 4
gann
Aspirant

If you are talking about an RN104 it will take about 4 days for 1 disk while it syncs before admin page is accessable

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay
Message 3 of 4
gann
Aspirant

Just wait and pray you do not have a power failure

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements