× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't access admin page RAIDiator 4.2.x

MatthiasW
Aspirant

Can't access admin page RAIDiator 4.2.x

I can no longer access the admin page of my Netgear RNDU4000 NAS on RAIDiator 4.2.26 firmware. A few days ago it still seemed to work.

The login page does load but upon login I get a 'message from webpage' with error: 'System error: contact customer support'. It does so in Chrome, IE and Edge browser. The IE browser closes directly upon confirmation of the error.

Login via SSH does still work and RAIDar recognizes the NAS.

I performed no update or any configuration change prior to the problem occuring.

I need to access the admin page but have no idea what the problem is or how to proceed from here. Any help is grealy appreciated.

Regards,

Matthias

NAS: RNDU4000 (Ultra 4)

NAS firmware: RAIDiator 4.2.26

ClientOS: Windows 10

Model: RNDU4000 (ReadyNAS Ultra 4)|READYNAS ULTRA 4 (DISKLESS)|EOL
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Re: Can't access admin page RAIDiator 4.2.x

Did you try restarting the NAS from ssh?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

Did you try restarting the NAS from ssh?

Message 2 of 4
MatthiasW
Aspirant

In the end I did and this seemed to solve the problem.

Although this still doesn't explain why the problem occured in the first place, it did resolve it.

Message 3 of 4
StephenB
Guru

@MatthiasW wrote:

In the end I did and this seemed to solve the problem.

Although this still doesn't explain why the problem occured in the first place, it did resolve it.

You could download the log zip file, and then ask the mods ( @JohnCM_S or @Marc_V ) to take a look.

You do that by putting the zip into cloud storage, and then send a Private Message (PM) to the mods asking them to take a look.  Include a download link to the logs in the PM.  You send a PM by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right of the forum page.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements