× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Cannot access admin page

Coulson73
Aspirant

Cannot access admin page

Hi have an issue again where I can't access the admin page.

When clicking on the links via ready cloud get the message 'Admin page can only be accessed by a device on the same lan'

When using https it asks for the username and password, attempts to load the pages then displays that the page is off line.

Raidair shows the device connected but can't access admin page from there either.

I have re-booted and also done a os reboot, but still no admin page.

I have recenty updated to 6.7.5 firmware and started after that.

Last time I hads this issue, it was a corruption between https and http that @mdgm-ntgr sorted for me.

If someone can take a look at for me that would be great. 

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4-Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Coulson73,

It does appear that you have taken the drastic way to address the concern.If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

Please feel free to post any concerns in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Coulson73,

It does appear that you are having trouble accessing the Admin page of the NAS and getting error "offline". Are the shares(data) still accessible? Can you download the logs from the Raidar and use file sharing website like wikisend to send us a copy and just provide the download link. 

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
Coulson73
Aspirant

Hi Marty, 

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have factory re-set the device and that sorted it for me.  Seems drastic, but was having issues with one of the drives installed, (a lot of errors), so thought I woudl tidy it up at the same time.

Just to let you know, all the drives and shares were availbale as well as all the data on the drives.

So for now I have taken the ultimate drastic action to resolve it :D.

Thanks again.

Neil

Model: ReadyNAS Photos II|
Message 3 of 4
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Coulson73,

It does appear that you have taken the drastic way to address the concern.If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

Please feel free to post any concerns in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements