× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Constantly "Connecting to the ReadyNAS Admin Page..." and loosing changes

hhallstedt
Follower

Constantly "Connecting to the ReadyNAS Admin Page..." and loosing changes

Good afternoon, I hope all is well. We just received are new ReadyNAS 528X and it says it's in the newest firmware avaiallble (current firmware is 6.7.5) . As it stands right now I can get into the admin page but it constantly reverts to "Connecting to the ReadyNAS Admin Page" and I loose any changes. I have a constant ping running and I never miss a ping with response times <1ms. I have rebooted the device a few times and the issue persists.

Any help would be appreciated, I am continuing to Google and search other forums and finding similar issues but nothing has helped so far. Antivirus is currently disabled

Thanks!

Model: RN528X|ReadyNAS 528X - Premium Performance Business Data Storage 8-Bay
Message 1 of 4
StephenB
Guru

Re: Constantly "Connecting to the ReadyNAS Admin Page..." and loosing changes

I suggest using your 90-day phone support (my.netgear.com).

Message 2 of 4
markhauschild
Aspirant

I suggest selling your Netgear ReadyNAS and buying a professional NAS.  I have been having the same problem for a year now, and I'm so dissatisfied with the performance and documentation of my Netgear ReadyNAS I'm disgusted.  I will not be buying another Netgear product when I want professional performance from my hardware.

Model: RN10442D|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4-Bay
Message 3 of 4
StephenB
Guru

You have a low-end RN104 - a home NAS.  The OP (who posted months ago) has a business NAS.  I'm locking this thread.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements