× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Contacting a human being!

Lee_Breedon
Follower

Contacting a human being!

OnCall Phone Support

Hello, I'm new to the forum.  I have a ReadyNAS with separately purchased OnCall Phone Support.  My support runs until late July 2021 but when I try to contact Netgear and give the first 3 numbers of my serial number, I get an unhelpful announcement telling me my 90 day support has ended.  On the Netgear website, I can see that my support contract is indeed valid, so how do I contact support and speak to a person rather than an automated system?

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@lee_Brendon

Welcome to the Community!

Where and when did you purchase the OnCall Contract and may I know what kind? Have you created an case on your MyNETGEAR profile? Kindly PM me the details so we can get Support to contact you.

Update:

Just checked with Support and your contract should be valid, have you tried contacting back Support? Kindly send me a PM

HTH

Regards

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@lee_Brendon

Welcome to the Community!

Where and when did you purchase the OnCall Contract and may I know what kind? Have you created an case on your MyNETGEAR profile? Kindly PM me the details so we can get Support to contact you.

Update:

Just checked with Support and your contract should be valid, have you tried contacting back Support? Kindly send me a PM

HTH

Regards

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements