× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Dashboard nicht erreichbar

Askii
Tutor

Dashboard nicht erreichbar

Hallo,

ich kann nicht mehr auf das Dashbaord zugreifen, es wird immer angezeigt das keine sichere Verbindung zu der Website besteht, leider konnte ich im Internet auch nichts zu dem Thema finden ob ich ein bestimmtes Protokoll oder Zertifikat benötige. Ich habe schon eine gnaze Weile nciht mehr auf das Dashboard zugegriffen da das NAS normal funktioniert, ich kan nauf die Ordner zugreifen und es normal verwenden, nur nicht mehr Konfigurieren.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen

Manuel Felchner

Message 1 of 9
StephenB
Guru

Re: Dashboard nicht erreichbar

What browser(s) have you tried?  Can you post of screen shot of the security warning?  Normally you can click through them, and still access the NAS.

What firmware is running on the NAS?

Message 2 of 9
Askii
Tutor

I tried Chrome and IE10, both of them showed up the Dashboard when i logged in a few month ago. I had to click throuh the security Warning to log in. But now there is nothing to click.

Message 3 of 9
StephenB
Guru

What firmware are you running on the NAS?

Did you try rebooting it?

Message 4 of 9
Askii
Tutor

It is Firmware 5.3.13 and i tried to Reboot it.

I can use the NAS, its working but i can not reach the Dashboard because of a missing protocol or something else.
Thanks for your help

Manuel

Message 5 of 9
StephenB
Guru

@Askii wrote:

It is Firmware 5.3.13 and i tried to Reboot it.

Perhaps try clearing the browser cache and rebooting the PC next?

Then try a direct connect procedure (connecting the NAS directly to the PC via ethernet, and temporarily assign a static IP address to the PC.

If the NAS uses the default DHCP, then you can set the PC to use

• IP address: 192.168.168.100
  • Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
  • Gateway: 192.168.168.1

Then browse to http://192.168.168.168 and see if that works.

Message 6 of 9
Askii
Tutor

I can even Connect the NAS direct to my PC, may be because the adress is annother.
But I recognized that i can reach the Dashbord with the Browser of my Laptop. So it is definetly a problem with my Computer. The Problem is, my Browser does not give the chance to me to click the error away, my notebook browser (also actually Chrome) does.

Thanks for Help

Manuel

Message 7 of 9
StephenB
Guru

Are you running Bitdefender on the PC that doesn't work?

If not, are you running internet security software that isn't on the laptop?

Message 8 of 9
Askii
Tutor

Thank you, the Problem was made by my BITDEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY 2019, even if i have installed Bitdefender since years and the IP was listet on the White list. After i uninstalled Bitdefender the butten to run the Dashboard even it it is unsecure appears agein, THANKS for your help.

Manuel

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements