× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Folder operations failed

MikeFH
Aspirant

Folder operations failed

Hi all,

Using a ReadyNAS104

Hope  you can help, trying to enabled services on my NAS. For example SNB, howeber gettign the following  Service opetation failed  

15002020817. Any idea how to fix???

It was working fine

Thanks

Mike

Model: ReadyNAS-OS6|
Message 1 of 5
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello MikeFH,

It does appear that you are having trouble enabling SMB protocol and getting an error. Is it just or you cannot enable protocol or feature of the NAS? Can you download the completed logs of the NAS and check the volume logs df -h.

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
MikeFH
Aspirant

Marty - I will get the logs and post.

Buts I cantenable any protocol or feature of the NAS. I read other had this issue and the only thing they coudl do is backup (pain) and factory reset the NAS

by the way - the only option that is enabled is SSH

Mike

Message 3 of 5
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello MikeFH,

There is a possibility that the OS partition of the NAS is filling up and for that reason the admin page is not responding. Based on the logs under df -h we can check if the OS partition is filling up.

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 5
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello MikeFH,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements