× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Historical monitoring

Karl-Heinz
Star

Historical monitoring

Hello

can somebody explain me what I have to do that I can see the Historical Monitoring for more than the period than I have opened the admin webpage. I mean the data for temperature, network read write etc.
All periods which are before the time on which I accessed the admin page are empty. I think this is not the way it should be, because which value has a monitor when I have to open the admin page and don't see any info for the time before.

karl-Heinz

Model: RN31400|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4-Bay
Message 1 of 4
StephenB
Guru

When I select a period of 1-year I see data back to early April.  FWIW, the NAS was rebooted about 2 days ago.

The system is running 6.8.0-T66 - what firmware are you running?

Message 2 of 4
Karl-Heinz
Star

Firmware 6.7.5

Hello Stephen
Good for you, but when I open and select a week or a year as period for temperature week the diagram is empty.

The NAS is working since last year.

I have another Readynas 314 in our office in india and checking it now I can see only back to 21 july. for temperature, but for utilization & Volume back to mid May only.

not a very consistent result.
btw. done a Firmware now on this NAS update hasn't canceled the data.

What I can also not understand is that I can't check a specific day f.e. a week back.
When I put for a minue update I think that f.e. the temperature is savend minute wise but I see no possibility to display it.

When it comes to trouble solving this data can be precoius, if I see only the medium of the day what can I do with this data. It's only a nice diagramm nothing else.

For example. HDD problems when the AC in india office was not working. I should have the possibility to check the HDD also a week later minute for minute.

Has somebody a idea where this data is saved on the NAS? But I think there is no direct access from windows as I see only the shares.

thanks

Message 3 of 4
StephenB
Guru

@Karl-Heinz wrote:

Has somebody a idea where this data is saved on the NAS?

It's in the operating system partition, but AFAIK you can't adjust retention,

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements