× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I have a new readnas os6 desktop storage for my home network that has been working great. but

Offenbas
Follower

I have a new readnas os6 desktop storage for my home network that has been working great. but

It recently shows offline. It tests as healthy and my computer and devices show me as logged in. But it fails to connect. Rebooting everything, from modem, router , NAS computer doesn't Change failure to connect. On my mac I get a NSURLE error domain. Windows says offline. One perhaps unrelated but coincident event is the I was accessing the nas from my work and it migrated to cloud ms 365. Then my nas stopped working even though I was linked using my personal hotmail address. May not be relevant but I am a network Nubie. Anyone who can offer advice would be appreciated. Thanks steven 

Message 1 of 3
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: I have a new readnas os6 desktop storage for my home network that has been working great. but

Hello Offenbas,

Can you post some screenshots? Are you using ReadyCloud to access your NAS when you say Windows says offline?

Please see if you can map the NAS IP locally without using ReadyCloud.

Welcome to the community!

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: I have a new readnas os6 desktop storage for my home network that has been working great. but

Hello Offenbas,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements