× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Internal Server Error when accessing admin page

BMFR
Follower

Internal Server Error when accessing admin page

Hello,

I am getting "Internal Server Error", when I try to log into the admin panel of my readynas. 

I can find it using RAIDar but when I try to download the logs etc it prompts me for a username and password, I tried the current admin credetials and this did not work, in the RAIDar application I am told invalid username or password, in the browser I get internal server error regardless of what passowrd I use.

What can I do to regain access to the panel whithout resetting to factory defaults?  

I isay this because I am afraid of data and configuration loss if I reset to facotry defaults.

Thanks

Peter Risdon

Model: RN628X|ReadyNAS 628X - Ultimate Performance Business Data Storage - 8-Bay
Message 1 of 2
StephenB
Guru

Re: Internal Server Error when accessing admin page

Do you still have access to the network shares?  If you do, then you should back up the data.

Your best option to avoid loss is to use paid netgear support (my.netgear.com).  You should be able to boot the NAS into tech support mode, which will allow them to access it remotely.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements