× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Invite new user email not being sent out

sandman83cu
Aspirant

Invite new user email not being sent out

Hello. I a,m trying to invite users who do not have netgear accounts to access a shared folder on my ReadyNAS 214 firmware 6.10.1. The after adding each email addressI get a popup that says that the invitation email has been sent, but the user never receives it. I have tried with multiple gmail accounts and yahoo as well. They are not in SPAM folders either. I have tried deleting the email addreses and sending the invites again with the same result. Please help.

Model: RN21400|ReadyNAS 214 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 4
sandman83cu
Aspirant

Re: Invite new user email not being sent out

I should also point out that I am using the ReadyCloud browser app

Message 2 of 4
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi sandman83cu,

Welcome to the Community!

I just tried this on our end and new users gets the invitation email.

Have you tried doing this on a different network? The ISP or something else might be blocking the incoming email.

You can also try disabling and re-enabling ReadyCLOUD and see if that helps.

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi sandman83cu,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as a solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements