× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Lost my shares

RonLuxton
Tutor

Lost my shares

ReadyNAS NV+ connected through network to 2 Ethernet-connected
Windows 7 (64 bit) PCs, and one wireless-connected Windows 7 (64bit) laptop.

28 Shares (mainly household accounts,banking details etc. all mine) which show and are accessible from Internet Explorer, but do not show in Frontview, giving an error message:

"Error on evaluating table display tsl error. No such interface supported", followed by:

"Error on evaluating table display tusb TypeError. Unable to set property 'disabled' of undefined or null reference"

I have added a couple of extra shares, although I cannot access them through IE (it will not access with my password - probably because I could not set it in Shares Listings).

I can also add files to shares through IE with no problems

Backup Jobs returns:

"Error in evaluating table display tb TypeError. Unable to get property 'firstChild' of undefined or null reference"

Status/Health gives a blank page, as does Status/Logs, although I an able to "Download All Logs"!

Volumes/Volume Settings shows "X-RAID (Expandable RAID) 4 disks, Status: Redundant". I am reluctant to start "Resync volume" until I am sure that this will not delete all my files.

It also reports in USB Storage as nothing connected - which is incorrect as I have one USB HD attached and I can access it through IE.

I performed an update - even though I am already running the current software - thinking that it may be a simple software error, but this has not improved anything.

Clicking "Locate" in the setup page sets the four LEDs blinking, as it should do.

Any help and assistance in curing this problem will be greatly appreciated

RonLuxton
Message 1 of 5
StephenB
Guru

This is a browser problem.

I suspect you are running IE10? If so, you need to use compatibility mode in the browser.

Or switch to chrome/firefox.
Message 2 of 5
RonLuxton
Tutor

Stephen B

Marvelous !

Everything up and running successfully now (I shall sleep well tonight !}

I wonder how many others have been caught in this trap ?

I am most grateful for your help.

RnLuxton
Message 3 of 5
JohnWB
Aspirant

StephenB wrote:
This is a browser problem.

I suspect you are running IE10? If so, you need to use compatibility mode in the browser.

Or switch to chrome/firefox.

Stephen B, thanks for that

I have exactly the same problem since changing to IE10, your trick worked perfectly.

You have just saved me having to try a complete reinstall 😄
Message 4 of 5
kherr4377
Aspirant

You da MAN !!!

That fixed several problems. I'm glad I read through the posts !!
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements