× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Jimo2012
Aspirant

Hello

I hope someone can help.  I'm running a readynas 102.

I noticed today that the power LED is slowly flashing and will not stop. I tried to access the admin page on two different web browers to see what was wrong and the admin page will not load.

I loaded RAIDar which found the status was showing "Management Service is Offline"

I am unable to soft reboot the device.  I have gone to the extreme of removing the power and turning back on.  The readynas seems to boot up on, but reverts back to the flashing power led state and still unable to access the admin page.

It is running Firmware 6.4.2.  I have got the log files.  However i am not technically minded so i cannot make heads or tails of them.

If anyone has any ideas to help, it would be appreciated.  Is there anyway of resetting the nas without clearing all the files?

Many thanks

James

Model: RN10200|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 4
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Send the logs zip file in (see the Sending Logs link in my sig).

Message 2 of 4
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Jimo2012,

Also, can you still access the shares/files and how many disks are inserted? Always have full backup.

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Jimo2012,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements