× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

My Ip camera data is not getting Stored and also data is not getting overwrite.

SRMTechno
Follower

My Ip camera data is not getting Stored and also data is not getting overwrite.

hi,

I am using RN 31400 model NAS. After getting the NAS configured the data was being stored into my NAS hdd. After few days it stopped storing the data. I deleted few older files from the hdd however it did not worked.

Any help would be appriciated.

Model: RN31400|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 3
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: My Ip camera data is not getting Stored and also data is not getting overwrite.

Hello SRMTechno,

It does appear that for some reason the NAS storing the data. May I verify the following information below.

1. Did you receive any email alert from the NAS before it goes offline?

2. Have you check the logs on the admin page for error messages that may have cause this behavior?

3. How are storing data to the NAS?

4. Are all computers accessing the NAS encountering the same error? 

Welcome to the community!

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: My Ip camera data is not getting Stored and also data is not getting overwrite.

Hello SRMTechno,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements