× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nas 3100 remote access

martcart7878
Aspirant

Nas 3100 remote access

Hi

i have the 3100 ReadyNas  it is all set up and working great thanks your some members on here. THANKS Smiley Happy

there just one thing i cant work out, how to setup the remote connetion to it ,

does anyone know how to set the up,

I can connet to it on my wifi. but when i am out of the home on 4G i cant , please someone help me

Model: RNRP4000|ReadyNAS 3100 Chassis only
Message 1 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nas 3100 remote access

Hi martcart7878,

You can set up a VPN on your network so you can remotely access your NAS. You may wait for suggestions from other Community members on what VPN they can suggest for you.

If you have converted your NAS firmware to OS6, you can also use ReadyCLOUD for remote access.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nas 3100 remote access

Hi martcart7878,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as a solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements