× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Need help to access data of crashed NAS. RNR 4450 -100 NAS

santoshm
Follower

Need help to access data of crashed NAS. RNR 4450 -100 NAS

Dear Team,

My NAS Drive has crashed which I believe has happened due to a power supply unit overheating. IT stopped all of a sudden and does not power on. I live in Toronto, Canada and I'm not able to get the Seventeam ST-220FUB-05E 220W 110-240VAC Flex ATX Power Supply Unit here to replace it.

My main concern is to see how I can get access to the hard disk data.
Any kind of help is appreciable

Model: ReadyNAS RNR4450|ReadyNAS 1100
Message 1 of 3
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Need help to access data of crashed NAS. RNR 4450 -100 NAS

Hi @santoshm

You will have to recover data from the RAID array, this might help ReclaiME. It is a paid application so you will have to shell out some cash.

I would also suggest waiting for other users share their inputs regarding recovery on Linux and other options.

Hope this helps, welcome to the Community!

Regards

Message 2 of 3
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Need help to access data of crashed NAS. RNR 4450 -100 NAS

Hi @santoshm

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements