× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear readynas 212 status showing degraded

Adbot
Aspirant

Netgear readynas 212 status showing degraded

Hi,

My RN212 status is showing as "Degraded"? I read several posts about status Degraded but i couldn't find any solution for that. I would appreciate your advice. Enclosed are some screen shots from my admin pages.

Thanks for your help!!

Model: RN21200|ReadyNAS 212 Series 2- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Adbot,

Welcome to the Community!

Based on the screenshot, it appears that disk 2 has failed. There is no more redundancy on your volume which is why it has a status of Degraded. You need to replace disk 2 to fix this.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Adbot,

Welcome to the Community!

Based on the screenshot, it appears that disk 2 has failed. There is no more redundancy on your volume which is why it has a status of Degraded. You need to replace disk 2 to fix this.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Adbot

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as a solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
Adbot
Aspirant

@JohnCM_S 

thanks john

i going to change 2nd harddrive soon i need to take backup datas after covid lockdown.

after i get result i'm surely ping you.

thanks again for your valuable reply...Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements