× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No Access to Frontview after T9 update

vtxrider
Tutor

No Access to Frontview after T9 update

I am having a problem with the T9 update and Lion.... since updating I can no longer access Frontview on my Duo from my MAC. Connect to Server, Raidar, and Browser access is non-functional. I can also no longer access any of my folders or frontview from my iPAD from an outside ip. I can still mount my shares from the finder and access and play media on the computer, I can also still stream media to my BoxeeBox without issue. I just cannot access Frontview at all.... so how do I downgrade to 4.1.7 (I have that) without access to frontview's system menu???
Message 1 of 3
de_niro
Guide

Re: No Access to Frontview after T9 update

Please contact technical support and submit your problem,you might need provide system logs or open remote access for them.
Message 2 of 3
vtxrider
Tutor

Re: No Access to Frontview after T9 update

Problem Solved...... It would be nice if the user's manuel mentioned the little fact that a OS re-install resets the admin password to default!!, AND kills the email function so you can't do a password recovery.... great design folks.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements