× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: OneDrive backup with readynas

OneDrive backup with readynas

Hello... I was talking with someone at Netgear and he mentioned that perhaps eventually they would have NETGEAR apps that allow the ONEDRIVE and GOOGLE DRIVE backups from READYNAS...

However in the meantime he explaiend that there was a 3rd party app that people are using to do this..

Someone please help me and tell me where I can get this app..

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6

I am willing to pay money to whoever can help me with this
John
Message 2 of 6
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi johnyoung858,

Contact our support team to submit a feature request for a ReadyNAS app or service to backup and sync with onedrive and google drive.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 6
connor25
Tutor

any news on this, as more and more people update to office 365 it would be great to have this feature, I for one don't want 100% reliance on the cloud!

Message 4 of 6

Hi guys,

I am seeing this requirement more and more daily, with my ReadyNAS customers.

Some of them are feeling frustrated, as the ReadyNAS platform is such a decent piece of kit, yet it lacks full cloud integration, in the cloud era.

What we need is integration with the main players at least - the ability to sync the ReadyNAS to Google Drive, OneDrive etc.

Coupled to features like unlimited Snapshots, this would put the ReadyNAS at the front of the pack, in my humble opinion :).

I am going to have to hold off on ReadyNAS sales for some customers until Netgear (or a 3rd Party dev) can deliver on this.

Thanks guys.

Message 5 of 6
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi connor25 & nybblesandbytes,

You can post this request here or contact our support team to raise a ticket for this feature.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements