× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Pro Pioneer 6 disks 12TB OS 4.2.31 with new PSU

CWGlass
Follower

Pro Pioneer 6 disks 12TB OS 4.2.31 with new PSU

Not sure this is the right board, but here goes.  My ReadyNAS failed to boot, power supply dead, purchased new one on ebay, identical packaging, plugs etc.  Easily intalled except the three plugs were really difficult to seat, but now generates Alerts that AVCC is under at 3.03 vs 3.3 and 3VDUAL is under at 3.02 vs 3.3.

i'm unable to find the config file that holds the limits for these two parameters.  i'm just ok with linux.  Since the deviation is less than 10%, i'm ok with setting the limits as such.  Otherwise, what are the chances that my brand new out of the box power supply is dead?

Am i missing something here?

Model: RNDP600E|ReadyNAS Pro Pioneeer Chassis only
Message 1 of 2
Sandshark
Sensei

Re: Pro Pioneer 6 disks 12TB OS 4.2.31 with new PSU

That is too low.  Of course, your dying power supply could have damaged the monitor circuit and the voltage is really OK.  That voltage comes in on the 24-pin ATX connector, on the orange wire, so check that the contacts are clean and the connector is fully seated.  Ideally, measure with a VOM to verify if it's really low.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements