× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

[RN31600] Writing to LCD

michtu
Tutor

[RN31600] Writing to LCD

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to write to LCD in RN31600?

I found one topic (https://community.netgear.com/t5/Community-Add-ons/Writing-to-LCD-on-Ultra-6/m-p/890703#M3106), but it doesn't work in my case.

Thanks

Model: RN31600|ReadyNAS 300 Series 6- Bay
Message 1 of 3
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: [RN31600] Writing to LCD

Hello michtu,

For this we may need to wait for any recommendations from someone from the community that has an idea or gone through the same process since the concern is a little out of scope for support. You may also try to raise the concern as a feature request to the Idea Exchange Board of readynas adding a kudos to the post will help. If the post gather a lot of kudos Netgear may consider the adding the feature in the future release of the firmware. 

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: [RN31600] Writing to LCD

Hello michtu,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements