× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RN42200 "the admin page can only be accessed when you are in the same network as your device"

astro76
Aspirant

RN42200 "the admin page can only be accessed when you are in the same network as your device"

From ready cloud , I am trying to access the admin page.  but it keeps telling me ,  "the admin page can only be accessed when you are in the same network as your device" and I am, im sitting right in front of it conected hardwired to the same router it is hardwired to.

I just did a factory reset on the NAS.

I tried putting in the name and the IP address into the URL but get a message saying this sight cant be reached. Im putting i n http://rhttps//<192.168.0.100> or the name.

Any help would be greatly apprecated.

Thank you for your time.

Model: RN422|ReadyNAS 422 2-Bay with up to 20 TB total storage
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
astro76
Aspirant

Re: RN42200 "the admin page can only be accessed when you are in the same network as your devic

Thank you for  talikng the time to help me out.

Yes I did try those things, but didnt work.

In the end I restarted the NASa and went  for a nap and 4 hours later woke up and it let me access the page.

Thank you again for taking time out to help.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: RN42200 "the admin page can only be accessed when you are in the same network as your device"

Have you tried clearing your web browser cache, closing your web browser then trying again?

Have you tried a different web browser?

Message 2 of 3
astro76
Aspirant

Re: RN42200 "the admin page can only be accessed when you are in the same network as your devic

Thank you for  talikng the time to help me out.

Yes I did try those things, but didnt work.

In the end I restarted the NASa and went  for a nap and 4 hours later woke up and it let me access the page.

Thank you again for taking time out to help.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements