× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RN626X Firmware upgrade problem

wulidancing
Aspirant

RN626X Firmware upgrade problem

I noticed my RN626 indicated a new upgrade was available about 10 days ago.  I went ahead and clicked on the upgrade button and didn't think about it until today when I noticed that timemachine backups were not executing.  I went and looked at the front panel and "booting..." was displayed, which I assume has been displayed for the past 10 days.  I shut off power, held the reset button and never got to the boot menu.  It was never offered, the RN626 just went back to the "booting..." message.  I've tried this several times, pulled the power plug and waited 30 secs, held reset button in, plugged in and powered up holding the reset the entire time.... nothing, just back to the "booting..." message.  Anyone have a suggestion?  Does this have to do with the most recent firmware upgrade?  I'm completely stuck, this thing is acting like a brick.

RN626X00

Serial 4MD46CEM00000

Model: RN626X|ReadyNAS 626X – 6 Bays with Intel® Xeon® Quad-Core Server Processor
Message 1 of 2
StephenB
Guru

Re: RN626X Firmware upgrade problem

This is a duplicate, so I'm closing this thread.  Please post replies here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Using-your-ReadyNAS-in-Business/RN626X-Firmware-upgrade-problem/m-p...

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements