× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RNDP 6350 Power Supply

Jhonny
Aspirant

RNDP 6350 Power Supply

Hi,

After several successful years of operation I have encountered an issue with my ReadyNAS (model: RNDP6350-100NAS SN# 20S193RA00389). The device all of a sudden shut down and no longer turns on despite testing with different cables and power outlets.  

After performing some diagnostics I was able to conclude, with the help of a power supply tester, that the power supply in the unit has failed.  The V2 12Volt pins are not providing power.  I was hoping you could help me with this issue.  What are my options?  I'm adept with replacing components like the power supply if I can get my hands on the approved parts.  I realize this unit is a little older but I'm really hoping to bring it back to life.  

Many thanks,

Jhonny
Message 1 of 3
StephenB
Guru

Re: RNDP 6350 Power Supply

You should be able to just replace the supply.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyNAS-Hardware-Compatibility/ReadyNAS-Pro-6-Power-Supply-FAN-rep...

@Sandshark is a good resource on this - if he doesn't chime in, perhaps you should send him a PM (via the messages tab on the upper right).

Message 2 of 3
Jhonny
Aspirant

Re: RNDP 6350 Power Supply

Hello StephenB,

Thank you for your kind and useful advices!

Jhonny

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements