× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyDR is gone.

fn34567
Aspirant

ReadyDR is gone.

Hi,

i have a RN3138 with 4 drives istalled, the firmware is: 6.10.1. On the admin page under backup there is no option to activate readyDR? I thought this option was there before, but now it is gone. I can only use "file backup".

AFAIK the RN3138 supports readyDR, so how can I reactivate it?

Frank

Model: RN3138|ReadyNAS 3138 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyDR is gone.

@fn34567 wrote:

i have a RN3138 with 4 drives istalled, the firmware is: 6.10.1. On the admin page under backup there is no option to activate readyDR? I thought this option was there before, but now it is gone. I can only use "file backup".

Odd, it is showing up on my RN526x at the bottom of the page.  There's an on-off switch right below the ReadyDR section.  Though I am actually running 6.10.2 (which is released).

ReadyDR.png

I suggest clearing your browser cache first (or trying a different browser).  If that doesn't sort it, then you could try upgrading to 6.10.2. https://kb.netgear.com/000061280/ReadyNAS-OS-6-Software-Version-6-10-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

@fn34567 wrote:

Odd, it is showing up on my RN526x at the bottom of the page.  There's an on-off switch right below the ReadyDR section.  Though I am actually running 6.10.2 (which is released).

ReadyDR.png

I suggest clearing your browser cache first (or trying a different browser).  If that doesn't sort it, then you could try upgrading to 6.10.2. https://kb.netgear.com/000061280/ReadyNAS-OS-6-Software-Version-6-10-2

Message 2 of 3
fn34567
Aspirant

thanks it worked. It really was just using a different browser!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements