× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 104 Firmware upgrade to 6.7.4 Unresponsive Web GUI and very slow data disks reads and write

dtrinib
Tutor

ReadyNAS 104 Firmware upgrade to 6.7.4 Unresponsive Web GUI and very slow data disks reads and write

Hi,

Upon upgrading my firmware to 6.7.4 the Web GUI became unresponsive and very slow data disks reads and writes

I've rebooted the system using the power button on the front a few times but this did nothing but add to the frustration after it was booted.

Now when I click on anything via the Web GUI there's a 50% that i'll hang and provide the Connect to Server Error.

Thanks,

Dwain

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series
Message 1 of 3
dtrinib
Tutor

Re: ReadyNAS 104 Firmware upgrade to 6.7.4 Unresponsive Web GUI and very slow data disks reads and w

Just to add I've tried accessing the NAS from CLI and it's very slow. I tried running sudo apt-get update and that command alone has been running for over and 30mins.

This all happened after my system went from 6.7.2 to 6.7.3 to 6.7.4.

Before this it's been working for months flawlessly and when I look into the upgrade notes it's only suppose to change the GUI options for example editing Share permissions for users.

Message 2 of 3
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS 104 Firmware upgrade to 6.7.4 Unresponsive Web GUI and very slow data disks reads and w

Please send in your logs (see the Sending Logs link in my sig)

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements