ReadyNAS 212 -- 10.1 Firmware causing severe Tivo issue
@Skywalker I just upgraded the firmware on my ReadyNAS 212 to 10.1
The Tivo functionality is severly impacted.
- I transfer a recording from the NAS to the Tivo successfully.
- I then transfer another recording from the NAS to the Tivo.
- Upon completion of the 2nd transfer, the 1st transferred recording is deleted (so you cannot effectively have more than one transferred recording at any given time).
- For some reason, all of the recordings in the Tivo Deleted folder are permenately deleted regardless of source.
- The recordings on the NAS that were transferred are permenately locked with an #86 error (cannot transfer file) or a message stating the file is queued for transfer (but does not). The recordings stay in this state indefinitely and therefore cannot be transferred again.
- Any active recordings on the Tivo are ended and permenately deleted as is they never were scheduled and in progress of recording.
Also, the Play function on the NAS does not work in the Video folder. If you select "Play", you are locked up and have to hit the "Tivo" button on the remote to get out of the Video folder. You can only "Transfer Recording". This feature has never worked.