× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS 214 series "Web Link does not work"

argudín
Tutor

ReadyNAS 214 series "Web Link does not work"

Hello, when creating a link from a file saved in ReadyNas (Web Link) and sharing it, it does not allow downloading the files of the Link, in the Firefox browser it marks the error of exceeding the time and in Safari it does absolutely nothing. , it does not allow to download the files, I have 2 ReadyNas machines 214 and in both machines they do exactly the same, I think it is a direct problem of NETGEAR, can you help me solve this problem, please?

Model: RN10200|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 3
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @argudin

I just tried sharing a folder from ReadyCloud using expire by Date and by number of visits and it does work fine.

Have you tried clearing your browser web cache?

You may want to try extending the number of visits or use expire by date and see if you will still have the same issue.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Message 2 of 3
argudín
Tutor

Hello, thank you for your answer, all those steps I already made, in fact I have more than a year doing this day by day and I had no problems, until last Friday, I communicated to technical support in Spain and I report that several Clients are having the same problem, which is already escalating to level III, hopefully resolve it as soon as possible, as it affects my work activities. Regards!!
Model: ReadyNAS-1100|ReadyNAS 1100
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements