× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 2304, problem with audit logs, firmware 6.10.2

Zaer
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 2304, problem with audit logs, firmware 6.10.2

i have problem with auditing logs, i always get this message "48009010000", i have no problems with logs or connection, i just have a problem with audit as shown in the attached photo. i really need help to solve this problem

Message 1 of 5
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS 2304, problem with audit logs, firmware 6.10.2

@Zaer

Welcome to the Community!

Have  you tried disabling/enabling under global settings? and then try again?

If this will still get errors, kindly download the full logs and send it to me via Google drive and do OS Reinstall on your RN2304.

OS reinstall. Reinstalls the firmware from the system’s internal flash to its disks. The OS reinstall boot mode can be useful when the system crashes and corrupts some configuration files. OS reinstall boot mode also resets some settings on your system, such as Internet protocol settings and the administrator password, to defaults.

Please see this link for the guide on doing OS Reinstall

HTH

Regards

Message 2 of 5
StephenB
Guru

@Marc_V wrote:

OS reinstall boot mode also resets some settings on your system, such as Internet protocol settings and the administrator password, to defaults.

In addition to the network settings and admin password, it will also turn off volume quota.  You can re-enable it by navigating to the volume tab and clicking on the volume settings wheel.

If quota isn't enabled, you won't see the amount of data stored in each share (or the snapshots of that share).

Message 3 of 5
Zaer
Aspirant

hello, there, thanks for your reply , i did OS reinstall, but i still have the same problem

Message 4 of 5
Zaer
Aspirant

nothing happend my Dear

i still have the same problem

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation