× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS 314 Onedrive Sync Stopped Working 6.9.4 Hotfix

steve2104
Star

ReadyNAS 314 Onedrive Sync Stopped Working 6.9.4 Hotfix

Had this problem several years ago and I am now just starting to have the same problems again.  User not authenticated out of space error despite no changes to username or password. I have around 250Gb stored on the Onedrive, with 5.08Tb of 10.9Tb free on my NAS.  Nothing has changed, but suddenly I can't start the sync in the web management page of my NAS.  The NAS stopped unexpectedly on 3 or 4 Jan and the only thing that has been run of late was a volume Balance on the 3 Jan.  Help!

Model: ReadyNAS RNRP4000|ReadyNAS 3100 Chassis only
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi steve2104,

Have you tried updating the firmware to 6.9.5?

You may also download the logs then provide it to us so we can further check the issue. You can upload it to a file sharing site then PM the download link to me.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi steve2104,

Have you tried updating the firmware to 6.9.5?

You may also download the logs then provide it to us so we can further check the issue. You can upload it to a file sharing site then PM the download link to me.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
steve2104
Star

Thanks John.  I wasn't aware that 6.95 was available, perhaps because I had a hotfix version loaded.  Loading it up now to see if that makes a difference.

Regards

Steve

Model: RN31400|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4-Bay
Message 3 of 4
steve2104
Star

JOhn, the upgrade to 6.9.5 seems to have cured the problem.  Love the logging. Nice to have the confidence that my files are backed up to the Cloud as well as a local backup!!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements