× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 316 - Cannot Access / URL Not Found

chowgal
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 316 - Cannot Access / URL Not Found

I am receving the following message after logging into admin page:  

Not Found

The requested URL /admin/-ReadyNASFrontview[NAS] was not found on this server.

I know that the IP address is correct.   Everything worked fine until our email security company had me delete cookies and other items.

Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 4
StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyNAS 316 - Cannot Access / URL Not Found

http://nas-ip-address/admin should work.

Did they install any security software on the PC?

Message 2 of 4
chowgal
Aspirant

Thank you so much for the quick response.  Unfortunately, http://nas-ip-address/admin (with our actual IP address) did not work.

As far as security software, we have some on our workstations, but it was from years ago.  Nothing new was installed - in fact there is nothing about the workstation, our LAN or the NAS itself that is different from before.  It was just that crazy deletion of cookies,  etc., that our email security firm (Intermedia) had me go through. 

Are you thinking that Intermedia may have done some sort of security upgrade that is affecting us?  If so, perhaps that is where I should dig.  Just for the heck of it, I tried both the URL I had and the one you gave me on our other workstations, and they receive the same error messages.  Thoughts?

Message 3 of 4
StephenB
Guru

wrote:

Are you thinking that Intermedia may have done some sort of security upgrade that is affecting us? 

Yes, that is what I was wondering.

What error are you getting, and what browser are you using?  Did you try clearing the browser cache?

Did you try access the NAS web page from something else (perhaps a mobile phone via wifi)?

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements