× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 422 - MS OneDrive SYNC Problems

Mike-73
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 422 - MS OneDrive SYNC Problems

Having terrible problems with sync between onedrive and also my ReadyNAS 422. 

Tried disconnecting and reconnecting, response is slow, can create files on the onedrive which get picked up on the NAS. However trying to create a file on the NAS doesn't go up to the one drive.

Set to bidirectioal and this has previously been working however of late is failing.

I've tried clearing space off reduce the amount that is sharing, no use....

I've tried support, no longer anything available

If anyone could advise i'd be very grateful.  I did have a similar problem some time ago, at that point i turned off the onedrive option on the NAS control panel and then restarted, seemed to work.  It doesn't this time, so i have files on one drive now only partially dragged over to the NAS

Struggling.....

Message 1 of 6
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS 422 - MS OneDrive SYNC Problems

Hi Mike-73,

May I know the current firmware version of your NAS?

You may also download the NAS system logs and check the one-drive.log. We may be able to find the cause of the issue there.

Regards,

Message 2 of 6
Mike-73
Aspirant

Thanks John, thats fantastic, I responded to your email with the zip file of the logs, will this work?

Message 3 of 6
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Mike-73,

You may just upload the logs to a cloud storage site then send me the download link via private message.

Regards,

Message 4 of 6
Mike-73
Aspirant

PM Sent thank you.....

Message 5 of 6
Mike-73
Aspirant

Hi John,

I am still suffering silently with the NAs - OneDrive Sync problems.  I have downloaded the latest log files which i hope may shed some light on the issues we are experiencing.

Lately i have noted new project files created on the NAS are not up loading to OD. Conversely also files that people are working on remotely are not syncing back to the NAS.  My control panel window shows a blue light suggesting syncing and onedrive quiet often confirms everything is up to date however this is sadly not the case..

Would be grateful for any advice or assistance 

M

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements