× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 626X with OS 6.10.0 Hotfix 2 - Can't access Admin page using Chrome

JamesU
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 626X with OS 6.10.0 Hotfix 2 - Can't access Admin page using Chrome

Hello,

I'm running the latest OS (6.10.0 Hotfix 2), or at least the latest OS the NAS thinks is available.  I did that update a week or two ago.  I've also been getting a lot of Plex updates lately.

Today I could not get to the Admin page of the ReadyNAS after logging in.  The login window would disappear after accepting my password, then the splash screen would show and hang there indefinately.

After trying several times, and rebooting my PC and the NAS, I decided to try another browser as a test.  I can login and access the admin page fine using both IE and Edge.

Is this a Chrome issue or a ReadyNAS issue (or a Plex issue)?  I typically only use Chrome, but have never had a problem before.  Chrome says it is version Version 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (64-bit).  Plex is the only app I have loaded in the NAS, and it is the current version as well (plexmediaserver_1.15.4.994-107756f7e_amd64.deb)

Thanks

Model: RN626X|ReadyNAS 626X – 6 Bays with Intel® Xeon® Quad-Core Server Processor
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Sandshark
Sensei

Re: ReadyNAS 626X with OS 6.10.0 Hotfix 2 - Can't access Admin page using Chrome

I have no problem accessing my Pro2 that's running 6.10.0 Hotfix 2 with the same version of Chrome.  I don't run Plex, so I suppose that could be your problem, but I rather doubt it.  Have you tried a "Reset and cleanup" of Chrome?  Maybe something is cached from the old version of the ReadyNASOS.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Sandshark
Sensei

Re: ReadyNAS 626X with OS 6.10.0 Hotfix 2 - Can't access Admin page using Chrome

I have no problem accessing my Pro2 that's running 6.10.0 Hotfix 2 with the same version of Chrome.  I don't run Plex, so I suppose that could be your problem, but I rather doubt it.  Have you tried a "Reset and cleanup" of Chrome?  Maybe something is cached from the old version of the ReadyNASOS.

Message 2 of 3
JamesU
Aspirant

Works now after clearing History, clearing Cookies, and the Reset & Cleanup.  Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements