× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS NV+ v2 and Raidiator 5.3.7 Issue

Skip_007
Aspirant

ReadyNAS NV+ v2 and Raidiator 5.3.7 Issue

Yesterday I discovered that I could not access my ReadyNAS Raidiator at all. I can see all the shares and all that. All the PC that use them can see them and they all work. I simply cannot get to Raidiator to change anything. So, I followed the directions to do an OS reinstall which worked perfectly. I can still see everything on all my systems. I still cannot get to Raidiator. When I try it acts like it is going to work, accepts the default login/pw and the screen in IE shows the Gray box with ReadyNAS (version 1.0.0.264) and the little star like thing spinning, but it never goes beyond that point. Not sure what the real issue is or how to fix it at this point, but I do need to access Raidiator. Any help or insight that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Hope you have a SUPER Day and thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 5
chirpa
Luminary

At that point, you're gonna have to contact NETGEAR support.

edit: *sigh* browser failure.
Message 2 of 5
Skip_007
Aspirant

I think I have figured this out. It is not a ReadyNAS or Raidiator problem. It is a problem with IE 10. I have one laptop that has Chrome on it so I tried to start it from there and it worked perfect, except for a certificate error which I fixed without a problem. I then remember that the same laptop still had IE 9 on it and tried it with that. No problem. Seems that this is some type of issue with IE 10 and how it handles certain items. Anyway, at least I am now able to get to the dashboard and do my backups and change the things that I wanted to update.

Just wanted to update this item in case others are having the same type of issue. Hope you have a SUPER Day!!! May God bless each of you in all that you do!!
Message 3 of 5
stevemills247
Aspirant

I have a similar problem with NV+ V2, and again chrome works round it.

In this instance Raidar can see and interact with NAS but when setup is clicked Firefox reports that it can't find file /admin
Message 4 of 5
1999sti
Aspirant

Had the same problem - contacted Support and they said it's IE10 - always use Chrome 🙂
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements