× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS Portal is under maintenance

Partha-Dash
Aspirant

ReadyNAS Portal is under maintenance

Hi All,

I would like to bring it to all of your’ s notice that the portal of Netgear(https://www.netgear.com/mynetgear/registration/login.aspx) where you can see  or can register your products is under maintenance from last 5-6 month 😊

How do i know: We bought a ReadyNAS in the month of August and since then I tried to register(4 to 5 times) and it was giving following error(attached)and when I spoke to their customer support that’s when I got to know their portal: https://www.netgear.com/mynetgear/registration/login.aspx is under maintenance and there is no ETA. Isn’t strange and not sure all the customers are aware of it

Model: RN628X|ReadyNAS 628X - Ultimate Performance Business Data Storage - 8-Bay
Message 1 of 13

Accepted Solutions
kohdee
NETGEAR Expert

Alright, I made a change to the ops@ work e-mail account; can you check now to see if you see your assets?

View solution in original post

Message 12 of 13

All Replies
TeknoJnky
Hero

seems to be working for me.

I can load the page, I already have an account, and I can log in and see my registered devices.

Message 2 of 13
Partha-Dash
Aspirant

For me its the same issue. see attached

Message 3 of 13
TeknoJnky
Hero

did you try a different browser or computer?

when you created the account, did you get an email confirmation, have you clicked the link to verify your email?

The website itself is working, so perhaps it something specific with that login.

You could try creating a new account (if no reason other to test), or try a different browser or computer.

Message 4 of 13
Partha-Dash
Aspirant

When i spoke to customer support yesterday they were able to see the registered products under this email and they helped me to add a new product and after that we got an email confirmation as well. Now i tired with different browser and thsis is what i can see(attached)

Message 5 of 13
kohdee
NETGEAR Expert

I looked at your account with this e-mail and I found no assets registered.

What is one of your serial numbers?

Message 6 of 13
Partha-Dash
Aspirant

We have 5 products in list. Even i cant see but when i spoke to customer support they were able and when i asked they said the site is under maintaiance 

Message 7 of 13
kohdee
NETGEAR Expert

Probably because it exists in another account with another e-mail address. Please provide me one of the assets that is registered so I can find out which account it is on.

Message 8 of 13
Partha-Dash
Aspirant

Earlier with same login credentials we were getting all the registered products. We are not using any other email id or account. 

Here is one of the serial number:3NA6490000081. Please see if you can fix it and that would be great

Thanks

Partha

Message 9 of 13
kohdee
NETGEAR Expert

@Partha-Dash wrote:

Earlier with same login credentials we were getting all the registered products. We are not using any other email id or account. 

Here is one of the serial number:3NA6490000081. Please see if you can fix it and that would be great

Thanks

Partha

Thanks.

You and your company have 2 accounts, possibly more. That SN is registered under your ops@ work e-mail address, and your account that you're posting on the Community here is your individual work e-mail address. 

Message 10 of 13
Partha-Dash
Aspirant

i have created this account to post the issue and did not want all my team members to see all of the emails

Now when i login with ops@workemail.com i still cant see it.. how can we fix this

please advice

Message 11 of 13
kohdee
NETGEAR Expert

Alright, I made a change to the ops@ work e-mail account; can you check now to see if you see your assets?

Message 12 of 13
Partha-Dash
Aspirant

Thanks a lot. Now i can see the Nas devices regitered under ops@workemail.com. Can you please tell me what was the issue 

Message 13 of 13
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements