× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS Replicate authentication error

fluffybunnyuk
Aspirant

ReadyNAS Replicate authentication error

I try to enable replicate on my nasbox admin page by entering username and password right after creating an account and upgrading and binding it. Only to get invalid username and password. So i request then the username and then the password i reset...so duh i have both details. I then enter them into the login box details only to get invalid username or password...

Go figure...

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 9
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello fluffybunnyuk,

Please try using different computer and browser for isolation. As for the account you are using can you login here to check the details of the account.

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 9
fluffybunnyuk
Aspirant

thats how i checked my account details by logging in there before i posted...

Im still getting login errors regardless of ip location

Message 3 of 9
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello fluffybunnyuk,

Would be fine if you could provide you replicate ID/password for testing. You can PM me the credentials.

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 9
fluffybunnyuk
Aspirant

replicate.png

Message 5 of 9
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello fluffybunnyuk,

If it is ok, kindly provide and PM me your replicate ID and password so I can try to test it.

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 6 of 9
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello fluffybunnyuk,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 7 of 9
fluffybunnyuk
Aspirant

Sure but you probably dont want to hear it....

Forget the netgear app. Get something like resilio and rsync away to your hearts content without wondering whether netgears stuff will work today.

I hope that helps 🙂

Message 8 of 9
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello fluffybunnyuk,

We understand your frustration, the previous response is mainly for follow up to ask if concern has already been address or if you need further assistance. You may always raise any concerns for your NAS on the appropriate board so community members can provide assistance.

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements