× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS - Solution for when Available Applications is not displaying

mtrayn01
Follower

ReadyNAS - Solution for when Available Applications is not displaying

I had a problem where the applications were not showing in the list of available apps. I tried an OS re-install but this did not fix the problem. I didn't want to do a factory reset, as I didn't have space available to move my existing volume data (since this is deleted when performing a factory reset).

After speaking to support, this is what fixed the problem.

SSH to the readyNAS

perform the following commands

apt-get install freeapp-collection

systemctl status apps.mount

Message 1 of 3
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS - Solution for when Available Applications is not displaying

Hello mtrayn01,

There was an issue raised on the 6.8.0 where the app is not showing on the list of installed app but it was address on firmware version 6.8.1, what firmware version your NAS is running at? Please try to reboot and try accessing the admin page from different browser and computer.

Welcome to the community!

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS - Solution for when Available Applications is not displaying

Hello mtrayn01,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements